Help finding a facility
Things to consider when identifying an appropriate facility are:
- Do you need a field or a court?
- Do you need somewhere for players to change?
- Do you need toilet facilities?
- How many teams will need space? If more than one, are they all able to play at the same time?
- Do you need a place for your committee to meet?
For further guidance about sport specific facility requirements contact your National Governing Body.
Types of facilities to consider
- Local leisure centres
- Local School, College and University Facilities
- Outdoor Sport Pitches and Recreational Areas
- Public Parks
- Community Buildings
For more information please contact your Community Sport & Physical Activity Development Co-ordinator
Existing Club Facilities – Larger community clubs may be keen to build a partnership with a new club that involves sharing facilities. See Club finder to locate other sports clubs based in your area.