Help finding a facility
Things to consider when identifying an appropriate facility are:
- Do you need a field or a court?
- Do you need somewhere for players to change?
- Do you need toilet facilities?
- How many teams will need space? If more than one, are they all able to play at the same time?
- Do you need a place for your committee to meet?
For further guidance about sport specific facility requirements contact your National Governing Body.
Types of facilities to consider
- Local leisure centres
- Local school, college or university
- Sports pitches and courts
- Community buildings
- Public parks
Existing Club Facilities – Larger community clubs may be keen to build a partnership with a new club that involves sharing facilities. See Club finder to locate other sports clubs based in your area.